Last summer I was approached by a client asking me to help her with lighting choices for her home. She was putting her house on the market and wanted to update the look of her home. My client was going in the right direction. Painting the house, decluttering and switching tired light fixtures for new lighting are basic steps which add value to your home.
But let’s face it, lighting can be quite expensive and not everyone wants to break their bank account to have beautiful and durable lighting. One source I use for lights is Parrot Uncle Lighting Fixtures, especially when I want to find affordable designer-looking lighting. I love their pendant lights and you really can’t go wrong with their price. They can look great above kitchen islands, laundry rooms and any other space that needs a quick new look!
I hope this post helps any of you trying to improve your home with affordable lighting.
Here are some of my favorites:
Vintage Industrial Lighting
Everyone loves vintage industrial lighting and they can easily give an updated look to your home.
- Vintage Industrial Style Matte Black Iron Cage Pendant Light. $167
- Linear Chandelier: 4 Lights Vintage Industrial Style Pendant Light with Metal Framed Glass Box. $366
- 8.27″ Two Lights Vintage Industrial Style Umbrella Shade Wall Sconce. $44
- Rustic Industrial Style Pendant Light with Black Dome Shade: $60
- Creative Diamond Shape Shade Pendant Light with Two Colors Available. $58
- Retro Industrial Style Black Pot Cover Shape Pendant Light. $35
- Large Size Retro Industrial Style White Pot Cover Shape Wall Sconce. $41
- Four Lights Rustic Style Pendant Light with Cuboids Glass Shade. $129
Affordable Wooden Lights
These exclusive wooden lights are impressive, affordable and very versatile.
- Two Layer Wooden Pendant Light with Bird Ornaments. $468
- Vintage Industrial Wall Sconce with Double Bird Decorations. $125
- Antique Wooden Pendant Light in Calabash Shape. $323
- Antique Wooden Pendant Light with Candle Shape Lights. $306
- 6 Lights Antique Pendant Light with Metal Arms in Rust Finish. $280
- Globe Shape Wooden Pendant Light with 8 Candle Shape Lights. $341
- 5 Lights Wooden Pendant Light in Flask Shape. $167
- 12 Lights Antique Pendant Light with Hemp Rope Shape. $387
- Rustic Style Bamboo Weaved Shade Pendant Light. $142
- 10 Lights Burlywood Pendant Light with Iron Holder. $307
- 15-Light Duo Layer Vintage Industrial Chandelier with Candle Shaped Lights. $563
It’s always fun to choose new lighting for your interiors, but don’t forget the outdoors. These antique style outdoor lighting are beautiful and they will definitely add much curb appeal to to your home.
- Vintage Industrial Style Bell Shape Shade Wall Sconce. $96
- Modern Style Brass Finish Glass Shade Chapiter Post Light. $283
- Modern Style Brass Finish Chapiter Post Light with Geometric Patterns. $283
- Vintage Industrial Style Iron Framed Glass Shade Wall Sconce. $75
- Vintage Industrial Style Iron Grapefruit-like Shade Wall Sconce. $36
- 2 Candle Lights Brass and Glass Wall Sconce with Box Shape. $531
- Modern Brass Copper Pendant Light with Double Shade. $656
- Vintage Industrial Style Black Iron Cage Shade Wall Sconce. $107
Do you have a favorite? I would love to know!
Buying light fixtures can be fun because they can truly change the feel of any room. I hope you enjoyed seeing these suggestions! 🙂
See more Inspiring Interior Design Ideas in my Archives.
Interior Design Ideas: Paint Color
I’m off to a watch my little girl play some hockey and I will be back later on tonight with a new post!
Enjoy your Sunday, my friends!
Luciane at HomeBunch.com
Interior Design Services within Your Budget
Come Follow me on
Come Follow me on
Get Home Bunch Posts Via Email
Sources: 1st image: John Kraemer & Sons.
No Comments! Be The First!
Leave a Reply