A Connecticut couple purchased a Naples beachfront condo with the hopes of transforming it into the mid-century modern home of their dreams. The homeowners had a very unique aesthetic: a blend of colorful West Indies style with a balance of mod furnishing and clean architectural details.
W Design beautifully brought a minimalist design in this sleek condo while still feeling comfortable and approachable.
The entry features a modern twist on wall paneling by creating a flush panel detail with a recessed groove. The rosewood feature wall seamless runs up the wall and across the ceiling.
– Feature wall is made of Rosewood.
– Pendant is the Boxed Ceiling Fixture from Bone Simple in Polished Nickel.
– Trim/Ceiling Paint: Benjamin Moore OC-17 White Dove.
The Great room features a custom white-painted wood ceiling (Benjamin Moore White Dove) with box beams and tongue and groove.
– Ombre silk rug from New Moon Rugs.
– Herman Miller lounge chair .
The custom built-in is a combination of bleached walnut and paint grade for a perfect contrast. This space is a neutral palette with pops of blue in textiles and artwork for a sleek, contemporary look.
Holly Hunt chairs line the stunning ocean view.
Flooring: Wood floors throughout are Legno Bastone. Color is Coreca.
This kitchen is the epitome of crisp, clean and contemporary. My favorite parts- the porcelain countertops (great scratch-proof, durable material) and the custom, nearly transparent cabinetry- very euro-chic!
Custom backsplash is made of white sheets of laminate glass painted in BM OC-17.
Countertop slab is a Porcelain in Calacatta Gold Extra.
Adjacent to the kitchen is a custom banquette made of stained walnut.
Wallcovering: Winfield Thybony Sorvino Performance Vinyls.
This high-gloss navy lacquer bar is a total crowd-stopper (and pleaser!). The countertop and backsplash is an exquisite material called Cristallo quartzite with a 2.5” mitered edge detail. Cabinet paint color is Hudson Bay 1680 by Benjamin Moore.
The den serves as a man cave and office space in one. The built in paint color is Benjamin Moore HC-155 Newburyport Blue.
– Pendant: Hudson Valley Lighting Gaines Chandelier.
– Art: Natural Curiosities.
The edgy powder room design features a cantilevered vanity and black glass vessel sink.
– Wallcovering: Schumacher Feather Bloom in Dove.
– Visual Comfort Utopia Large Double Bath Sconces.
The designer cut this bedroom size in half to make room for another guest bed on the other side. The solution – two bedrooms. The problem – depth. They installed these custom mirrored close doors for storage since we had no room for dressers. It gives the room a chic, boutiquey hotel vibe.
– Upholstered queen beds in Kravet Ashore fabric in color Tangelo.
– Pendant is the Alpine Chandelier from Hudson Valley Lighting in Aged Brass.
– Custom stationary drapery panels in Harlequin Reverie fabric in color Spice.
– Custom shams in Jim Thompson Paradise Vine Tiger No. 9 in color Black Forest.
Cabinetry is custom designed in Benjamin Moore OC-17 White Dove.
– Vanity stool in Robert Allen Lone Oak in color Cayenne Edie.
Bold, bright and full of personality, this powder room is adorned in Phillip Jeffries Nomadic wallcovering. The floor tile is a gorgeous Dolomite marble laid in a herringbone pattern. Sconces are Jonathan Adler Havana Sconce.
– Trim/Ceiling Paint: Benjamin Moore OC-17 White Dove.
– Cabinets are custom designed.
– Countertops are Mystery White Leathered Marble.
The inspiration for this bedroom was a Tiffany blue jewelry box. The designer used a woven crepe wallcovering laid over Sherwin Williams Raindrop paint for a unique application. We love how the custom ombre stationary drapery panels mimic the sea and open.
– Pendant is Windsor Medium Hanging Shade from Visual Comfort.
– Shams are custom in COM, Kravet Couture 33422 in Turquoise.
– Custom stationary drapery panel in Duralee fabric Traviata Armore in Aqua.
Since this room used to be a part of the kitchen, we used the water line to create a vanity area.
Custom designed cabinetry, paint color is Dunn Edwards DE 5767 Star City.
Hardware is Bernard collection from Worlds Away.
Soft, serene and peaceful with a stunning view of the Gulf. I love this bedroom!
– Wallcovering: Manilla Hemp in Cloudless from Phillip Jeffries.
– Rug: The Rug Company.
– Traversing Drapery Side Panels are custom in Designer’s Guild fabric.
The master bath features custom bleached walnut cabinetry with a mosaic glass shower and herringbone porcelain travertine floor.
Thank you for shopping through Home Bunch. For your shopping convenience, this post may contain AFFILIATE LINKS to retailers where you can purchase the products (or similar) featured. I make a small commission if you use these links to make your purchase, at no extra cost to you, so thank you for your support. I would be happy to assist you if you have any questions or are looking for something in particular. Feel free to contact me and always make sure to check dimensions before ordering. Happy shopping!
Wayfair: Up to 75% OFF on Furniture and Decor!!!
Serena & Lily: Enjoy 20% OFF Everything with Code: GUESTPREP
Joss & Main: Up to 75% off Sale!
Pottery Barn: Bedroom Event Slale plus free shipping. Use code: FREESHIP.
One Kings Lane: Buy More Save More Sale.
West Elm: 20% Off your entire purchase + free shipping. Use code: FRIENDS
Anthropologie: 20% off on Everything + Free Shipping!
Nordstrom: Sale – Incredible Prices!!!
If I am wrong, right me. If I am lost, guide me. If I start to give-up, keep me going.
Lead me in Light and Love”.
Have a wonderful day, my friends and we’ll talk again tomorrow.”
Luciane from HomeBunch.com
No Comments! Be The First!